Writing a simple program
Due: 11:59pm, Wednesday, April 9th
Prerequisite: Before doing this assignment, you should
finish assignment 1.
Purpose: This assignment asks you to write a program to
convert from an amount in US currency to an amount in Canadian
- Start up BlueJ and create a new project called Assignment2 in your Java
Projects folder. This will create a folder called Assignment2.
- As in assignment 1, click on the New Class button.
ConvertCurrency for the name of the class.
- Double-click on the icon that appears. Select and erase the code
that BlueJ automatically puts in the file.
- Type in your program. The program should:
- Prompt for an amount in US dollars;
- Prompt for a conversion rate from US dollars to Canadian dollars;
- Compute the amount of Canadian dollars;
- Output the amount of Canadian dollars.
- Proceed to compile and run your program as you did in assignment 1.
What to submit: Through COL, submit your