CCC 2011: Travel Information

The 2011 conference will be held in San Jose, California. 

A visa to the United States may be needed for attending the conference, e.g., for citizens of China, India, and Russia. The U.S. State Department's travel web site has the exact rules.  If a visa is needed, please get in touch with your local U.S. consulate as soon as possible as the process may take several months. Feel free to contact the conference organizers if you need a letter to obtain your visa.