I have taught a number of classes while at De Paul, including:
- CNS 340: Computing Security
- CSC 262: Programming Languages II: C/C++
- CSC 309: Object Oriented Programming in C++
- CSC 373: Computer Systems I
- CSC 393: Computer Systems II
- CSC 383: Data Structures in Java
- CSC 393: Data Structures in C++
- LSP 112: Science and the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence:
a Focal Point
course for freshmen.
- SE 325/425: Principles And Practices of Software Engineering
- Computational Scientific Discovery:
a 500-level advanced topics course for Graduate students.
and a few other heavily-revised courses.
Here are some useful resources on using Unix (tm) and on select Unix system calls:
Last revised 2010 Dec 22
Copyright (c) 2010 Joseph Phillips. All rights reserved.